Thursday 1 September 2011

A Virgin Blog Monster

Well this is joyous. I have no idea what I am doing but I feel I should drag myself into 2011. I'm not even sure that anybody is interested in the crapo that I might write, if I offend anybody then I apologise now.

What an exciting new journey to embark on... I think. I can't think of one single topic to rant on about from here until the end of time, so I may just rant on about all the things that pop into my mind. I feel the first topic will be my one woman attempt to start Industrial Revolution 2. Please don't think that I am some kind of feminist  type that thinks that men and women are equal, because I don't believe in any of that crap. It's a mans world and my goodness I love it.

On seconds thoughts I don't think my first rant will be about the appalling state of British Manufacturing. My first rant is aimed at the cat....and if he presses any more buttons on the TV remote then there will be a row!!!!!

Scrap gold today was £13.13/g (9ct)


No comments:

Post a Comment